Friday, August 14, 2009

Finally....Friday is here.


I have waited for this day since last Sunday! A long day ahead of me. My oldest daughter will be venturing off to high school this year. That makes me sad. She has grown so much in the past 3 years. It is unbelievable. You know when your children are younger and all the old folks tell you to enjoy them while you can, because before you know it, they will be grown. Yea, well I took that for granted. I didn't listen. Not that I do not enjoy my children, but they really grow so fast that you wonder where all the time went.




Kaitlyn, as much as you and I butt heads, I hope you know that I am so awful proud of you. You have aspired to be the best you could be and have done a damn good job at doing so. I am so grateful to be able to share in this journey with you. Keep on doing what you are doing.

No comments: