Thursday, August 13, 2009

Football Season is here.


So yea, I know its all pre-season games, but being the coaches wife, I experience more than pre-season happenings. Now is the time that the highschool boys put on thier pads and practice. My husband gets home really late, and I am trying to figure out cool little ways to help out team moral. Usually, that consists of me making little bags full of goodies for the boys. I pass them out at all the home games. This hasn't really been one of those things that they expect to happen, but they really enjoy it when I do so.


This year the team got a really great new head coach. ( My husband is the assistant football and head baseball coach.) Hopefully, with a little luck, a little spirit, and lots of hard work and dedication these boys will win some games. Last years coach was a little less than enthused with his team, and to tell you the truth, coaching just wasn't something he needed to be doing. I am all about some yelling and screaming and sweating and puking, but I am surely not about abusive behavior towards the players. Firsthand, this is what was really going on last year. So the change in coaching staff is definately a welcome one. Last years season was like 2 wins and I forget how many losses. I have no idea how many games they played. I just know that they wound up losing a lot.


So GOOD LUCK CENTRAL HIGH BRONCHOS! I know this year will be so much better than the last few for you.


Honey, work their little bootys off.

No comments: