Monday, August 24, 2009

Here we are...

Today Creed practices for football for the first time in his life!  It's 104 degrees outside so I am not too pleased about having to do this, but he is exstatic, so I guess I will suck it up.  Colin won't be home until after 6pm...we should be done by then.

Colins first football scrimmage went well.  It looks as if the team has improved by leaps and bounds.   I am proud of them.  I am still not looking to be the Coaches Wife of the year....I rather like sitting on the sidelines being nothing more than a fan.  GO BIG BLUE!

NOW- onto OU football.  Two Words.  BOOMER SOONER!   Maybe we can win a National Championship Title this year?  Come on Bob Stoops- lets DO IT!  I am looking forward to watching Sam Bradford work his magic on the field again this year.

No comments: