Wednesday, January 25, 2012

So this is the end.


  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • Hi Taryn...I hope it doesn't weird you out by me messaging you on here I was hoping we might be able to chat sometime and hopefully get to know each other a bit and also I know your having your bday soon and was wondering if there was anything particular that you want? Hope to hear from you soon!!!:)

  • 16 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • Hi!:)Actually there's nothing in piticular tht I want for my birthday. But its nice hearing from you

  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • Its really great hearing from you too!!:) I'm so sorry it's taken so long!! How are you?

  • 16 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • Its fine. But I'm doing fine. How are.you?

  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • I'm doing great!! Thanks for asking!..so if you don't give me any ideas on what I can maybe get you for your bday is money cool!! I know it's not very sentimental but you would probably prefer to spend it on what you want anyways right!!:)


16 January
Taryn Watkins
  • Money is good.:)

  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • Lol yea money is always good!!:) Ok then! So how is school and everything going? Did you have the day off for Martin Luther king jr day? What grade are you in now?

  • 16 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • Lol yep! School well I don't like some ppl at school but I play basketball and I'm in 6th grade and yes I was of for Martin Luther king Jr day I juss kinda chilled today

  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • Chillin is always good though!!.. Boring sometimes but I love just chillin!! Basketball that's cool!!! Have you gotten to to any OKC thunder games yet?

  • 16 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • yes it is and like a couple years ago i went to an okc game it was awesome

  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • Yea they are tons of fun!!...
      I try to go whenever I get a chance.. Maybe one of these days we can go if you want:) so do you like school other than the people you don't like there?!?lol

  • 16 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • that would be cool. and school is pretty good i love my teacher


  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • Yea we'll do that sometime!!:) that's great that you like your teacher!!...well I know your mom had told you that I will becoming thru Duncan around the 26th of this month and I would love if maybe we could go and eat or something I would really love to meet you but I totally understand if you might want to wait!!:)


  • 16 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • yeah that would be coool to go eat or somthing:)

  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • Great well I'm looking forward to it!!:):) well I'm not real sure have a bed time or anything and I know you have to go to school tomorrow so I won't keep you up but it was really great talking with you and I hope we can keep it up!!

  • 16 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • good talkin to you too!:) bye!:)

  • 16 January
    Justin Jones
    • Bye taryn I'll talk to soon!!

  • 16 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • ok. bye!

  • 17 January
    Justin Jones
    • Just wanted to stop by and say hi:) hope you had a great day today:)

  • 18 January
    Taryn Watkins
    • Thank you
      18 January
      Justin Jones
      • So sorry your not feeling good on your bday hopefully it's not to awful for you and you'll start feeling berthed soon!!:) I was going to send your gift but thought I might hopefully see you before it would get there hope that's ok

    • 18 January
      Taryn Watkins
      • Thats fine thank you

    • 18 January
      Justin Jones
      • Your welcome

    • 19 January
      Justin Jones
      • Hope your feeling better Taryn!!:) and hope you had a great day today!! Did you have a good bday?

    • 19 January
      Taryn Watkins
      • Thanks and yes

  •  
    • R.I.P ILL MISS YOU SORRY WE NEVER REALLY GOT TO KNOW EACHOTHER


    So, this is the last days before Taryn's biological dad passed away.  She didn't know him well.  Met him once about 5 years ago, of course he saw her a few times when she was a baby.  She always wondered about him and always wanted to know him.  She was finally getting the opportunity to do so.  This whole situation just breaks my heart. 

    The very early morning of Jan 22nd, Justin regretfully, got into a vehicle whose driver was drunk.  He had also been drinking.  I am sure there was a conversation about who was better off driving, because Justin became the passenger in his own vehicle.  The driver collided head on into another vehicle on an interstate in Texas.  The passenger in the other vehicle was okay, the driver suffered a broken leg, and it took paramedics almost two hours to cut Justin out of the passenger side of the vehicle.  When Justin was taken to the nearest emergency room, he was already dead.  They took him in to put him on the vent to save his organs because he was an organ donor, and they needed to wait for his next of kin to arrive from Arkansas to make all of the final decisions.  When his Mother arrived at his bedside, the line had already been drawn.  Justin had already made the decision.   Braindead.  No activity.  He got in the car with someone who was drunk.  They waited to pull the plug because he was an organ donor, and they had to wait for the harvest team to arrive to prepare his organs  to be harvested and donated.  Which is a beautiful thing. 
     
    I can't understand this or make sense of it, I can only imagine that Taryn is confused and struggling as well.    How can someone just show up one week, and be gone the next?  How can a dream come true, and then be ripped out of a little girls hands?  Why? 


    No comments: